With a toddler:
- Kids N Play – Giant play system, bungee trampoline, foam ball shooters, imagination village play area, crawlers area, arcade games, snack bar.
- Monkey Marty’s – Room full of inflatable bouncers and an obstacle course
- Toddler Time at Horsefeathers Pottery & Art Studio – Kids make crafts
- Fort Campbell Gate 6 – next to Starbucks on 3065 Forrest Rd, has big splash pad in summer
- Fort Campbell Gate 1 – enter the gate, it is by the golf course on the right
- Heritage Park – large park, usually busy, has big splash pad in the summer
- Liberty Park – behind Liberty Park Grill
Fun for Adults
- Swirlz Art Studio – Group paint nights Thursday, Friday, Saturday which are BYOB. Great girls night out or date night activity.
My Favorite Places to Eat:
- Blackhorse Pub & Brewery – 132 Franklin St
- Known for their “beer cheese” appetizer and flatbread pizzas
- My favorite meal there is the shrimp & grits during brunch
- Good for kids until late night bar crowd arrives
- Liberty Park Grill – 125 Marina Way
- 10% off for military on Mondays
- Delicious avocado salad
- Gorgeous views of the marina and accessible via boat
- The Looking Glass Restaurant and Gourmet Bakery – 329 Warfield Blvd
- Delicious breakfast served until 10:30a, then salads, pastas, steaks the remainder of the day
- Pastries made fresh on site and the best lattes in Clarksville
- Good for kids
- Miss Lucille’s Cafe – 2231 Madison St
- Open for breakfast and lunch (until 4pm)
- Really good sandwiches and salads (I haven’t eaten there for breakfast)
- Good for kids, very casual and lots of “shop-small” shops to look at after!
- Roux Americajun Restaurant – 125 Franklin St
- Everything is cajun style so it all has a little kick!
- Usually has a wait on the weekends but not early in the week
- Really good shrimp and grits
- Not a great place to take toddler-age kids (food pretty spicy and no kids menu that I saw)
- Jazz on the Lawn at Beachaven Vineyards – Different bands come in to play and everyone brings a chair or blanket and their own food. Wine is for sale at the winery. It is family friendly, although I’ve had more fun there just as an adults only group.